Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Get Me Out of Here, BHO Has Landed

OMG, Just when you think Obama couldn't possibly be pushed down your throat anymore than normal by the news media and TV, he lands in my state. For a Week. Seems like a Month.
I was subjected to prelanding info, landing info, after landing info and on it goes.
You turn on the news and the first several minutes is BHO, BHO and more BHO. Friday I was near shooting the TV, but realized in time, it wasn't it's fault. They were speaking of President elect this and President elect that and then, after several minutes of torture, they turned to poor ole President Elect McCain and said and I quote in 20 seconds or less, "And Senator McCain was visiting in Iowa today at the fair," and then proceeded to show him with a pig. End of his TV time.
What...he gets no President Elect title. Fair Media...You tell me.
You can't pick up one of our newspapers without the headlines telling us everything he plans to do while here...oh goody, I can hardly wait.
Let's see, swim, body surf, huge fund raising gala at the Kahala Hilton, we aren't talking cheap here, maybe raising 1 1/2 million give or take a few, local lunches, oh, yeah, maybe visiting the Grandma that raised him, for a couple of token hours, and this was after a few days of his arrival. Nice. A real piece of cake.
I have been subjected to a minute by minute schedule of him. Like I care.
And where is he staying, in Honolulu, oh no, he is staying a very expensive house right on the beach in Kailua. I am not talking cheap here either. The expenditure is only something we could dream about.
Supposedly this was to be a vacation, yeah, right, since when do you take a vacation and then jump on every photo op available?
I have to look long and hard to even find anything on McCain in the paper. Oh it is fun to live in a democratic state.
I just hope the people wake up in time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Greybeard said...

"President elect"?
Did they really say that?

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 5:57:00 AM  
Blogger the golden horse said...

yep,
It was a awful week here. You couldn't turn on the TV or open a paper without him being all over it.
I wondered if the station ever realized what the newscaster said.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 6:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home