Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Score, Homerun,Goal, you name it

Well, with all the good intentions possible, I made plans to get the taxes done earlier this year. I got all the paperwork out and put it on the coffee table. Only to dance around it for two weeks.
It got down to the paperwork and me giving each other stink eye, I swear to it.
I was actually walking wider paths around the table to avoid sitting down and doing it.
I would look at my poor husband and tell him soon, honey.
So Sunday, at the end of the Super Bowl, I did it, I got on the computer and fired her up.
A few hours later, I finally staggered away from the desk with a glazed look, how do they change the rules so quickly each year? But on the brighter side, hubby had fired up the grill and cooked us hamburgers. What a saint.
So now, that huge elephant is out of the room and put away for another year, I hope.

So all in all I had a score, homerun and goal all in one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home