Wednesday, April 12, 2006

IS IT JUST ME OR WHAT??

I don't know about you, but I have been blessed with so many new relatives from all over the world that want to give me money. Imagine that.
Now, where were these people when we had family reunions in the past? Did they not want to be the one to have to make the green bean casserole?
I have been offered anywhere from $9,000 to several million and I can't imagine that If I actually had that much money, I would send thousands of emails announcing it.
My name has even been spelled a dozen different ways. When actually, when my husband's family came over, it was mispelled then.
Now it looks Turkish, when it is really German. I can't even to begin to imagine how I got so many relatives living in Africa. And I am branching out into Asia. Figure that one out.

Just the other day, I found out I had won a big lottery in Europe, amazing, since I hadn't entered any.

When are these people going to realize that these scams have worn themselves out and it is time for new ones?

2 Comments:

Blogger Greybeard said...

In answer to your question....
It IS just you, GH!

Sunday, April 16, 2006 9:25:00 PM  
Blogger the golden horse said...

Gosh, I was so hoping that everyone else was finding their family tree and being offered all this free money like me.
Sometimes, you just have to laugh at the letters.
What a world we live in.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 3:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home